Sunday, January 26, 2014

Startup.com... Whoa!

This was a very interesting documentary, a real must see for anyone looking to start a business.  The biggest thing I took away from it was how relationships can change when you go into business with others, especially with friends.  I know that I am considering going into business with 2 of my friends (similar to the film, ha) and could see a lot of the problems that came up with them a potential problem for us.

Overall they seemed to adapt pretty well to how quickly they grew, so I believe there are some good lessons to be learned there.  Ultimately they could not keep up with the competition and deliver a solid (up to date) product and crumbled down into nothingness.  A good lesson in putting the right people in the right spots

Finally, what the heck was up with the break in?

No comments:

Post a Comment